Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Audience of The Chew

Yesterday my Mom and I were in the audience of "The Chew." The Chew is a daytime show on ABC all about cooking. The co-hosts include: Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly, Daphne Oz (Gabrielle Union was subbing for her), Michael Symon, and Mario Batali. It was fun and we got some good ideas for recipes. There was a lot of energy in the room and the hour long taping went by fast.

The episode was called "Did somebody say, pasta?" So they made pasta dishes that looked delicious. Unfortunately, we weren't picked to be the taste testers. I'm not sure if we will even be on TV because of where we were sitting. The show won't air until later March or April. 

The set. It was very colorful! 
Michael Symon
I took my camera out when I wasn't supposed to. (Don't tell anyone ;)) These were the co-hosts during the show. Clinton, Carla, Gabrielle, Mario, and Michael. 
Clinton Kelly! It was cool to see him since I like to watch "What Not to Wear" 
Carla behind me!
Mom on the set 
After the show, we were planning on going to a museum, but instead we went to the Plaza Hotel outside Central Park and eat some lunch. After watching a food show it sure made us hungry....plus we never ate lunch! It was a beautiful day...almost 60 degrees outside. We walked probably almost 4 miles because of walking to and from the car. 

I love Central Park! 
We ate Luke's which is a seafood place. We each had a sampler that included shrimp, crab, and lobster rolls. They were quite delicious. Oh and Diet Coke too! 



Check out the other live shows I've been to:

No comments:

Post a Comment