Thursday, March 13, 2014

Chocolate Chocolate Bundt Cake

When I come home I always love to bake. And since it's my Spring Break, I did just that! We went over to a family friends and I wanted to make something that most people would like and was pretty simple to make. So I made a moist chocolate cake. I call it Chocolate Chocolate because it's ALL chocolate! Yum! 


Chocolate Chocolate Bundt Cake 

Ingredients: 
1 box chocolate cake mix
Chocolate instant pudding
4 eggs
1 C sour cream
3/4 C water
3/4 C oil
1 C sour cream 
1/2 bag of chocolate chips 

Directions: 
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients together, mix, and and add to greased bundt pan.
- Bake on 2nd bottom rack for around 45 minutes (give or take)
- Let it cool completely before turning it over onto a platter. Loose cake first, if needed. 
- Drizzle with Hershey's chocolate
- Enjoy :)


Adapted from:  How Does She?

No comments:

Post a Comment