Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Semester

New classes, new professors, new roommate, new year....a new semester! Today was my first day of the Spring Semester 2012. I have to say it was good! Would you like a play by play as to how it went...well here you go!


6:15: Woke up (without my alarm...couldn't believe it, ha!)
6:30-7:30: Went to the gym (great way to start the day if I say so myself) 
8:30-12:30: Three classes in the row, and all in the same classroom. The three classes were Clinical Issues and Treatment, Diagnostic Procedures in Communication Disorders, and Articulation Disorders. (These class names are quite a mouth full) 
12:30- 1:30: Ate lunch with my friend Erin.
1:30-5:00: Studying, nap time, internet surfing (this includes FB, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs, etc.), printing out notes, dinner.
5:00-7:00: ESL class with my Hispanic friends :) (Quite an adventure since we moved buildings and started an hour late!)
7:00 and on......studying, internet surfing, and probably going to bed early ;)


I enjoyed all of my classes today. I think I'm going to like this semester and learn so many new interesting things that will help me be a great SLP in the future! 
I have to say the highlight of my day though was the ESL class. I got to see all the students once again after not seeing them for almost two months! They are improving so much. I also got to chat in Spanish with them for a little bit which was great. 


Tomorrow I have three more classes: Language Disorders, Aural Rehabilitation, and Spanish. Hope tomorrow goes just as well as today did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment