Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Twenty-One!

Yesterday was my 21 birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Last night my family and I went to Maggie McFly's for desserts and drinks.It was fun to spend it with my family! They sure like to make lots of jokes about me like I was slurring my words, hiccuping, and singing karaoke to "Raise Your Glass." Trust me, none of that happened! 


 I got a frozen drink call Love Potion #9 

Needless to say, it was deeelicious!

And of course since it was my birthday I had to order some kind of dessert (even though the drink was a dessert itself). But I splurged and got the Brownie Cheesecake.
Wearing a birthday hat that I have worn since my first birthday!

What did I get for my birthday you may ask? I got new boots AND a new camera! Thanks Mom and Dad for great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment