Wednesday, January 23, 2013

March for Life in 2 Days

Tomorrow night six other pro-lifers (Hilltoppers for Life) and I are headed to Washington D.C. for the March for Life on Friday. The March for Life is when hundreds of thousands pro-life Americans march around the capital of the United States to show that we value every human life. This year is the 40th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, which made abortion legal in this country. The March happens every year on the anniversary. This year is HUGE because since 1973 over 55 million children have been aborted. So shocking and devastating that that many individuals were denied life. This will be my first time going to the March for Life and I am very excited! On Saturday we will be attending the Students for Life of America National Conference. I'm anxious to hear all the speakers and meet other student pro-lifers. 

Want to hear something cool? We were on a news release on the WKU website: 
http://wkunews.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/hilltoppersforlife-2013/

Click here for more information about the March for Life. 

I will be sure to update you on Monday when I get back :)

From Google

No comments:

Post a Comment