Friday, January 11, 2013

Countdown and Excitement

So, I have to share with you that I'm excited for the next few weeks! Here is what is going on....

1. January 16th is my birthday. Nothing really exciting going on, but by my request I wanted to try out the new frozen yogurt place in town. My Grandpa will be visiting us too, so he will be here to celebrate. 

2. January 17th I will be donating my hair- 8 inches that is. I have been growing my hair for almost two years now and it's finally ready for the big cut! I hope my new haircut will look okay..I'm anxious about it. I will post more about where I'm donating it and how it all turns out!

3. January 18th is back to Kentucky time! I fly back to school after being home for five weeks. I love being home, but I'm ready to get back to my apartment and spend some time with my friends. That night, I will get to see Kevin (yay!) and we will be going to Louisville to hang out with my high school friends. I haven't seen them in forever. The rest of the weekend (including Monday) I'll be visiting Kevin in Owensboro. It's his birthday too, so we will celebrate that!

4. January 22nd school starts. I'm excited for my last semester as an undergrad student. It could possibly be my last semester at WKU. I'm curious to know if I will have the same clients for speech therapy too.

5. January 24-27th is the MARCH FOR LIFE in D.C.!!! I'm so excited for this and have been forward to it for a long time! I'm so ready to speak out with all other fellow pro-lifers. I'll be going with 6 other people in the pro-life group on campus: Hilltoppers for Life 

That's all I have for now!! I'm ready for all this excitement! I'll be sure to keep you updated on all these things. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous month! Kudos for donating your hair! :D

    ReplyDelete