Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Break 2012

It's officially Spring Break for me! YAY! My last class was until 3:40 and then I was free, well kind of. I'm leaving early Saturday morning to head back home with three of my friends (Beth, Hannah, and Erin). 

Why I'm excited to go home:
1. Get to see my family!! Including my cute dog Bailey
2. Sleep in my own bed
3. Not worry about school
4. Travel: NYC and Boston anyone?
5. Home cooked food
6. Time to relax (mind and body!)
7. LOTS more that I can't think of right now. I'm so happy to be going home. 


You know how long it takes to get to Southbury, CT from Bowling Green, KY? Check out what Google Maps suggested:

Suggested routes:

  1. 940 mi, 16 hours 13 mins
    I-64 E
     
  2. 943 mi, 16 hours 27 mins
    I-71 N and I-80 E
     
  3. 950 mi, 16 hours 33 mins
    I-76 E

    I will be taking numero 2! This is the way I always go....well wish me luck on the drive with my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment