Sunday, March 18, 2012

Catching up on News

So I feel like I haven't kept up with news lately so I've been on the internet the past few days to see what's up in the world. (You know, it is sometimes hard to be current on events being on a college campus. What do you think?)


Here are some articles I found interesting:


Introverts Run the World---Quietly (I'm an introvert...)


Gas prices up for 9th straight day (wonder what it is in CT, probably at least 40 cents more than KY!)


A Day in Photos (Every day and interesting to look at)


And since I'm pro-life and all, plus the educational leader...here are some articles I found regarding Choosing Life! :)


40 Days for Life Saves 294 Babies From Abortion, So Far (yay!)


White House: Colleges Also Forced to Institute HHS Mandate (argh!)


Obama Admin OKs Using Aborted Babies’ Brains in Lab Tests (argh! once again)


Ireland Government Rejects UN Call to Legalize Abortion (yay!)


No comments:

Post a Comment