Tuesday, March 27, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES!

Can I just say AMAAAZING! Five out of Five Stars


I went to see the Midnight showing of The Hunger Games when it came out (March 23rd). Can you believe I went to a midnight showing? I can't either, but it was totally worth it. I was about to fall asleep waiting for 1 1/2 hours but it was fun catching up with friends! Even though we got there that early we still had to sit in the third row. It wasn't too bad, but with all the action it was "dizzy like."


The costumes, acting, scenes, EVERYTHING was superb!  There was a lot of teenagers in our theater, which means lots of "awww" "haha" and "gasp!" 


I highly recommend seeing this. Anybody (its not just for women!) It was almost the same as the book. Only minor differences here and there. But it definitely wasn't one of those movies that let the book down. GO SEE IT! I had a good time in Louisville seeing it with my high school friends. We all read the books and loved the movie as well!


Enjoy some of these Hunger Game images: 







Oh, and by the way...I'm Team Gale :) What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment