Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Ring and a Pair of Pigs

I'm excited about the new pieces of jewelry that I have bought in the past couple of weeks. (As you can tell rings and earrings are my two fave pieces of jewelry) 


I bought this ring at Kohl's for only $10. It is sterling silver. I just couldn't pass it up, especially since I had a couple of coupons ;)




I bought these pair of earrings in Boston a few days ago during my Spring Break. I was a little hesitant about getting them, because they are pigs after all. But I figured I will embrace my love of pigs and that's okay if you think I'm weird. My friends peer pressured me to get them so it seems like they like them too!



Keep checking my blog because I have lots to say about my Spring Break that ended today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment