Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Studying plus....

Tomorrow is my Anatomy Midterm, which I have been studying a lot for! If you want to know exactly how the vocal folds (cords) work, just ask me :) So to take a little study break I decided to make some Banana Nut Muffins. I just bought the Betty Crocker mix because you only add water, so it's very easy! I also added half of banana. I don't even have measuring cups so I eyed how much water I needed. I don't have muffins pans either so I used mini bundt pans that I got a few weeks ago. The mix made 4 giant muffins! Later on because it was so cold outside, I made myself a mug of hot chocolate. Yummmm.

Betty Crocker Mix- Just add water (plus a little real banana if you'd like :) )

All Done! Thank goodness I have a container to put them in, otherwise I'm not sure what I'd do with them. 

Mixing up that Hot Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment