Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Have no anxiety" because it's finally Fall Break!

"Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, do; and the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:6-9


This was the second reading at Mass last Sunday, October 2. It was pretty much what I needed to hear right about then because it was the week before Fall Break and I had so much to do before I could relax for a couple of days. But thankfully I have made it to Fall Break. I took my first three exams of the semester, including Phonetics, Adv. Spanish Conversation, and Normal Speech and Language Development. Now they are over with and my mom comes in town today to visit me! I'm excited to spend some time with her and have a few days homework/study free. I'm not sure what we are doing yet, but I'm sure it will be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment