Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hi My Name is Erin and I'm a Tetris Piece

Last night I went to an awesome Halloween party at the Newman Center. It was so much fun! I went as a Tetris piece and I connected with three other people. I didn't wear it too long because I couldn't sit, eat, or really do anything else but walk (slowly) in the costume. I think a lot of people thought our costume was creative. A lot of people had creative costumes.We played musical chairs, bobbed for apples, and got our groove on. Below are some pictures. Enjoy :) Happy Halloween!

Erin as Cinderella, Beth as Bad School Picture, and Me (without my costume on)
TETRIS!! (Me, Scott, Eric, and Amy)
Sam and Jordan are bobbing for apples- too funny!
Bryant and Amanda as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy from Spongebob
John as Titanic and Hannah as an Iceberg

No comments:

Post a Comment