Saturday, January 18, 2014

MMT 2014 Week Two

So I didn't complete my goal of running 3 miles in 27 minutes. This week didn't go as well planned as I would have liked. It was my "birthday week" so running was my biggest focus. This upcoming week I'm going to try harder, although it's going to be quite cold!! 

WEEK 2:
1-12-14: Elliptical 35 minutes, weight lifted 25 minutes 
1-13-14: Ran/walk hills 4.5 miles 60:00 (TM)
1-14-14:Yoga class 50 minutes, Ran/walk 2.5 miles 32:06
1-15-14: Weight lifted 45 minutes Ran 3 miles 29:45 (TM)
1-16-14: Yoga class 50 minutes 
1-17-14:Ran 3 miles 33:58 (TM), weight lifted 45 minutes 
1-18-14: OFF

Total Mileage: 13 miles 

TM= Treadmill

This week I want to share about Life Bar. Life Bar= awesome. They sell wholesome healthy organic drinks. I've gone twice since training. They are a perfect way to end a run. They have ingredients for natural energy with lots of healthy vitamins and nutrients. Check out the website here

These are the two that I've tried so far:

Green For Life – Packed with the organic healing power of Green Vibrance, adaptogens eucommia and eleuthero, warming ginger, the delicate sweetness of organic pineapple and banana, this tasty drink makes it easy to enjoy the benefits of better nutrition.

BanillaMaca Protein – Ideal after a workout or for an on-the-go meal replacement, this protein-rich, bodybuilding blend of vanilla Plant Fusion protein, the superfood maca, organic banana, vanilla extract (made in-house), cinnamon, ginger, and almond milk will surely be the extra boost you need after your daily workout.

Most of them are around 150-250 calories, so not bad! If I complete a good run or week I decided that I will treat myself :) 

GOAL for WEEK THREE: Run 3 miles in 28 minutes 

Until next week, happy running!


No comments:

Post a Comment