Thursday, November 29, 2012

White Chili

Looking through my blogs as I do daily, I came across a white chili recipe from Plain Chicken. It looked easy and delicious so Hannah (one of my roommates) and I decided to try it out tonight. 

We adapted a few things from the original recipe. Here it is!


Ingredients: 
4 seasoned and cooked chickened breasts 
1/2 cooked onion
3 cups chicken broth
2 cans cannellini beans, drained
1 can green chiles
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp cumin
3/4 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper


Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a big pot and bring to a boil.  Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. 

Optional: Top with Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream.




My dinner!

I have to say I was really impressed on how it turned out. It was quite delicious and tasted great on a chilly night! I would highly recommend it because it's really easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment