Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween...a few days late

Happy Halloween! I really should be saying Happy November! But since I never posted anything for Halloween, it's going up today. I didn't do anything on Halloween night, but I did go to a party last Saturday night at the Catholic Center. We did lots of hanging out, haunted house, voting on best costumes, dancing, and musical chairs.

Kevin and I dressed up as gangsters, since he's a huge fan of Boardwalk Empire. He was Jimmy Darmondy and I was Angela Darmondy. How do we look?!

Some other interesting costumes were: Hobos, Richard Simmons, Pillsbury Dough Boy, Peter Pan, Sheldon...just to name a few.

Here is the group photo from the night...





















How was your Halloween? What was your costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment