Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review of Life These Past Few Days...

I've been slacking on these blog posts. But it's understandable considering I'm down to my last few weeks of the semester. I only have one more week of classes and one week of finals!! I'm so ready for summer and time with my family! So what has been going on with me...let me share (some of it at least)..

1. Sat in the library for over 3 hours Sunday to get lots of work done.
2. Hilltoppers for Life meeting Monday. Great discussion about the semester and future ideas. 
3. Hannah and I ran 4.5 miles on Tuesday and were feeling great. We decided that we are going to not win the race Saturday....but we are anxious (in a good way) for it!
4. Wednesday was my last day at the clinic working with a graduate student- giving language therapy to a girl. Which I enjoyed a lot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will have the same client in the fall. 
 5. NEW LAP TOP! Want to hear the story? Well, last week I took in my old lap top because the screen was being funny. The screen only worked at a certain angle or it went completely white. So I took it to the IT place and they said I needed to buy $400 worth of parts to fix it. After talking to my Mom we decided its better to just get a new lap top so..I got a new one! Buuuut, I needed to take the old and new one to IT to transfer all the files. After picking it up, last night I put Microsoft Office on it. It is ready to go! Now=personalize :)
4. Thursday (today) I gave one of the 4 presentations to give by the end of the semester and it went well!

AND to conclude this week: Saturday I will be running the Louisville Mini-Marathon!! I'm so excited to run with my friends and put all my training to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment