Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lots of Visits from the Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter!!! I had a great weekend. Since Connecticut is soooo far away, this Easter I went to stay with my Uncle, Aunt, and two cousins (Sean and Allison) in Cincinnati for the weekend. It was a lot of fun and I was glad that I didn't have to stay on the deserted campus all alone :/  

Highlights of the weekend:
- Yummy crab leg dinner Saturday
- Dying Easter eggs with Sean and Allison
- Mass 
- Watching the kids do an Easter egg hunt
- Easter brunch
- Afternoon walk on a GORGEOUS day!
- Soccer with Uncle Ben and Sean
- Gifts from two different Easter bunnies :)

Their faces are too cute in all three of these pictures:
Take One
Take Two
Take Three
A new pig to add to my collection :) From Easter Bunny #2

No comments:

Post a Comment