Tuesday, November 5, 2013

All Signed Up!

Happy November!

I'm so excited to share that I will be running the Louisville Triple Crown and the Derby Festival Mini-Marathon this Spring (2014)!

I haven't run all of these races in the same year since my junior year of high school. I'm quite happy about being back in Louisville and having the opportunity to do them. There's a girl in my class who will be running with me. I'm glad that I will have a running buddy once again. My Mom will fly down for the mini-marathon and run it again with me like she did last year. She's already excited about it too.

If you have never heard of either of these races...let me tell you about them.

The Louisville Triple Crown is a set of three races.

The first is the Anthem 5K on February 22.
The second is the Rhodes City Run 10K on March 8.
The third is the Papa John's 10 miler on March 22.
All three of these races are great to prepare for the mini-marathon on April 19, 2014. They are all located in Louisville. There are thousands of people that run these. I enjoy a bigger crowd because there is a lot of energy in the air.

I've been running here and there but I will officially start my training during winter break.

I'm determined to beat my time from last year. I know I can do it!

Throwback Tuesday...if there is such a thing ;)

Past Mini-Marathons:
Mom and I- 2013
My friend Hannh and I running in 2012
Mom and half of me...running 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment