Thursday, December 13, 2012

Onto Winter Break

Last fall semester as an undergrad, COMPLETE! This semester flew by, just like all the others. It was a good semester. Definitely different than all the other ones and more stressful, I think? This semester I've put into practice what I've been learning for the past couple of years, and started my first clinical experience. It has been a great learning experience and I'm looking forward to doing it again next semester. Here is a previous post about it. Knowing that I had to prepare things every week for therapy was a lot harder and stressful than just reading a textbook and showing up for a lecture. I thoroughly enjoyed it though. This semester has been different too because I lived off campus in apartment, so I see less people I know, graduate school applications, more ESL and Hilltoppers for Life involvement, visit to Kevin's, and I'm sure some other things I can't think of! 

Let's just say I am so ready for a break and relax! What will I be doing this break, you ask?

Big Highlights:
1. I'll be going to Aruba with my family for the week of Christmas. I'm super excited! 
2. January 8th I will going to LIVE! with Kelly and Michael in NYC! I can't wait :)

Other this and that:
1. Lots of scrapbooking
2. Apply to graduate school
3. Lots of reading
4. Blogging
5. Starting to train for a mini-marathon?
....I think I'm forgetting some other things, I will probably add some more later. 

I'm currently waiting the airport to catch my flight home! See you in CT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment