Check out this awesomely delicious recipe! Pizzadillas! Hannah and I decided that we were in cooking mood and wanted to try a new recipe. One of the blogs I follow Closet Cooking had this recipe so I thought I'd try it. It seemed easy and didn't take too many ingredients (which I like!).
- 2 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup of onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan, add half of of the pizza sauce, followed by half of the shredded cheese, half of the olives, half of onions and peppers.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes per side.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the top of the quesadilla followed by the remaining cheese, onions, peppers, and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven until the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.