Sunday, June 24, 2012

Family Time

It's been a great weekend! My Uncle Ben, Aunt Lesley and their kids Sean and Allison (who we saw in NYC Thursday) visited yesterday and left earlier today. Also, my Mom's cousin Stacy her husband and two little boys, Abel and Noble came for the day yesterday too. So it was busy at the Ruppelt house! I had fun talking to the adults and playing with the kids as well. 

Here are some pictures from the day...

Abel and Sean. Stacy brought Junior's Chocolate Fudge Cake for her birthday. I have to  say it was the BEST chocolate cake I've ever had. I'm not exaggerating. 
I made this pizza for dinner plus cheese for the kids. 
Allison did a great job helping me spread out the dough.
And Sean helped sprinkle the cheese.
Everyone (minus Dad taking the picture)
Today after mass and breakfast we went to the dog park. Sean and Allison enjoyed it! They could have played in the creek all day. When we came back it was time for them to leave. Hopefully I will get to see them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment