Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scrap to the Book

Since the weather hasn't been the best I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking! Below are the pages I have completed this summer so far....

BROADWAY page: All the Broadway shows with the playbill and tickets I've seen (American Idiot, Jersey Boys, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and Jesus Christ Superstar)


Easter 2012- At my Uncle and Aunt's house (for some reason, I'm not too happy how it turned out, oh well)
My cousins, Sean and Allison (when I babysat them last year)

Spain last summer (specifically Toledo) I plan on making an entire scrapbook for just my Spain trip. 

Mini-Marathon this year! (Sorry, but you will have to turn your head, for some reason it wouldn't upload the right direction) 

This is what my room looks like when I scrapbook. Yes, I know it's a mess! 

I hope to double or triple the amount of these pages by the end of summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment