How's was your Valentine's Day? I have to say my day went GREAT! Want to know why? Keep reading....
1. Woke up and had a good workout at the gym.
2. Went to class, wasn't boring, and got out 30 minutes early!
3. Handed out hearts and candies for Hilltoppers for Life that said either "Smile, your mom chose life" or "It's a great day to be alive"
4. Ate lunch with some friends.
5. Went to class, got out an HOUR early!
6. Went to Spanish class. I participated a lot and felt proud of myself!
7. Ran 3 miles and lifted weights with Hannah. I wasn't feeling the run, but we both pushed each other and did well!
8. Made dinner with Beth and Audrey for our women's book study group. We made chicken Parmesan, baked potatoes, and Hershey kiss pockets. Yummm and Funnnn! Here is the kiss recipe from Picky Palate.
|Chicken Parmesan, pre-oven|
|Spreading the Hershey Kisses on the pie crust.|
|Ready for the Oven!|
|"How to Find Your Soul-mate Without Losing Your Soul" (Thanks Mary for the picture :) )|
|Lip gloss set! I love my family :)|