"A nation that kills it's own children is a nation without
hope." -Pope John Paul II
The Sanctity of Life – shouldn’t end at birth.
Smile! Your mom chose life!
What is Hilltoppers for Life you ask? It is a Pro-Life organization on Western Kentucky University's campus! We strive to educate ourselves and all those students on campus to choose life. Below is "Who We Are" from our constitution:
Article II: PurposeMembers of Hilltoppers for Life work to save lives threatened by induced abortion, euthanasia and destruction of human embryos for research. In furtherance of these goals, members seek to promote respect for life at Western Kentucky University and in the surrounding community of Bowling Green, to educate on life issues, to help those in need so that life is a promising choice and to work with others who share common goals.
Now you question is, how do we do this?
- Have weekly meetings to discuss issues and plans for the semester
- Once a month have an educational meeting where we will discuss issues and how to share our beliefs with others.
- Fund-raise to potentially bring speakers to campus and support our supplies for projects
- Outreach activities on campus to spread our name
- Attend the March for Life in DC every January
- Pray outside abortion clinics (in Louisville and Nashville)
- Hang fliers about pro-life issues
- Sidewalk chalk pro-life messages
- Attend pro-life conferences
- Show pro-life movies on campus
I'm the secretary of this student organization and I love it! I have grown very passionate about this issue. We have an amazing group of officers that also feel the same way.
If you are interested in supporting this group please let me know!
Follow us on Twitter! (@ToppersforLife) I'm so excited that we finally got a Twitter. We also have a Facebook, so join us there as well! :)