Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blog Roll

Let's just say I've been discovering and reading lots and lots of blogs! Sometimes I lose track of time because I just keep reading! And it is all good stuff...looking at recipes and exercises isn't worthless right? I would like to share several of the wonderful blogs that I follow:


Food Blogs:


Cookies and Cups
LOTS OF DESSERTS!


Anissa's Kitchen
Mainly sweets and snacks, but other foods too.


Bakerella
Specializing in Cake Pops!




Apple a Day
All healthy foods!


Closet Cooking
Mixture of all kinds of delicious foods
Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach and Artichoke Dip 

Eat Live Run
All kinds of food- lots of them healthy. She talks about her life and food experiences. 

Treats and snacks. I have to say one of my favorite desserts blog! Check out these Chubby Hubby Brownies!



Just by the title I think you can figure out what they blog most about....sweets!

All types of food. I've tried some recipes from this site, like Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies 




Fitness Blogs:


Carrots N' Cake
This woman is really into cross-fit and running. 

All KINDS of fitness and health topics!

All about triathlons and running. 

I really like this one, because this women loves to run and has a lot of humor about it!



This lady runs at least 10 miles a day! Crazy but I love reading about it and getting advice. 

Others:

Weimaraners!! The man behind it all! 

Where I went for a mission trip summer 2008

Scrapbooking

And many many more.....but that's all I can share for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment