Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Friends Came to Visit Me!

Yesterday and today, my friends from Louisville, Maura, Brie, and Maggie came to visit me at WKU! I was so excited that they were able to come. It was great to spend some time with them. I hadn't seen them since July! We always have fun together. I was happy to show them where I go to school. Last night they got here and we went out to dinner. Then we took a long walk around campus so I could show them. Afterwards we hung out for awhile in my dorm and outside. They had to fill me in on all the stories, that were quite interesting :) and then of course I had to fill them in on my life! Around 11 we went to a birthday party that was quite fun, even though we were the only sober ones there. After the party, we went to GADS! It was super busy last night, but delicious as always :).

This morning we decorated some WKU cookies to bring to tailgating. Tailgating was fun! We got to spend some wonderful time in the sun. I won two games of cornhole too! They left right before the game started, but I'm so glad that they came to visit me!! I hope I can visit them sometime in Louisville soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment