Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer Reading List

I enjoy reading, but have so little time to while I'm in school. I hope to read a lot of books this summer. Here are some that I plan on reading:

1. The Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins (I started this book 2 months ago and still haven't finished it!)

2. A Time to Kill by: John Grisham

3. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by: Mark Haddon

4. The Da Vinci Code by: Dan Brown

5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by: J.K. Rowling (I read the first one last summer and loved it, I hope to finish the series someday, but I'll start by reading the 2nd book)

6. 2nd Chance by: James Patterson (This is the Women's Murder Club series, I read the first one and want to read the rest of them. There are 9 total)

7. Half-Broke Horse: A True- Life Novel by: Jeannette Walls ( I read The Glass Castle by her and it was one of my favorite books, so I wanted to read another one written by her. I would really recommend The Glass Castle)

8. Eat, Pray, Love by: Elizabeth Gilbert

I will probably think of more that I want to read. Any other suggestions? I will be sure to update you on the books I read and tell you how they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment