Friday, May 21, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy last night. Let me just say, INTENSE!!!! I hadn't watched this season much because I didn't have much time for TV. But my friends informed me on what had been happening the last few weeks. I watched the two-hour episode with my friends and we were screaming, yelling, and jumping out of our seats. Basically the episode was about a gunman that came into the hospital wanting to kill the surgeons that operated on his wife (she died during the surgery in a previous episode). He killed so many people that I can't even count and injured several as well. I encourage you to watch it.. even if you have never seen it. It was a thriller for sure.

Link to watch the two-hour episode (May 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment