Thursday, May 13, 2010

BAKING!


I really like to bake, especially desserts! I like to bake chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate, ice cream cakes, and decorative cupcakes.

On Monday , my friend Erin and I decided to bake cupcakes. We wanted to do something fun and different, rather than just baking plain iced cupcakes. We looked up ideas on the internet and found paw print and penguin cupcakes. We went to Walmart and bought all the ingredients! It was so much fun. We used carrot cake, cream cheese frosting, devil's food cake cookies, candied orange slices, and M &M's. They were delicious!

One of my favorite desserts to make is ice cream cake. I usually make it for special occasions, like a birthday or holiday in my family. Below is a recipe they I usually use:

ICE CREAM CAKE

1 sm. brownie mix
1/2 gallon ice cream
1 sm. can chocolate syrup
1 sm. can pecans
Vanilla ice cream to fill pans
6 Heath bars

Bake brownies in bottom of 9-inch spring pan. Cool. Spread ice cream over this. Layer pecans, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate syrup. Crush Heath bars and sprinkle on top. Freeze. YOU CAN USE WHATEVER FLAVOR ICE CREAM YOU WANT!

If you ever want me to make you a dessert I would be happy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment