Sunday, February 2, 2014

MMT 2014 Week Four

I did my longest run yet! 6 miles!


I did well and it felt good! 

This week was super busy for me. I started going to my school to give therapy (Tuesdays and Fridays), had two exams, and had two papers due. No much relaxing this week. I managed to squeeze in workouts during the week. The run on Wednesday was actually next to my friend on the treadmill while we quizzed each other. Multi-tasking at its best. On Saturday I finally was able to try a group run put on by Norton Sports Health Training Program. This program is offered every year but this is the first time that I've participated. Bascially every Tuesday and Saturday they offer group runs where they already set up the course and distance with water stations. Almost like a mini race, which is very motivating. There were over 100 people yesterday! They had a 4, 6, 8, and 12 mile option. I chose the 6 and glad that I did. I ended up running a total of 6.2 miles at a 9:20 pace. I was very proud of myself :) especially since it included some hills through Cherokee Park. Overall I think this was a good week and I hope that I can keep it up this next coming week.  

WEEK 4:
1-16-14: Ran 1 mile, 20 minutes elliptical, weight lifted 50 minutes 
1-27-14: Ran 3 miles 28:45 (TM)
1-28-14:Yoga Class 50 minutes
1-29-14: Ran 3 miles 28:26 (TM), Weight lifted 60 minutes,

1-30-14: Yoga class 50 minutes
1-31-14:OFF
2-1-14: Ran 6 miles 56:00 (Group run Seneca/Cherokee Park)

Total Mileage: 13 miles

My goal from week three was to run 15 miles total....that didn't happen but let's see if I can do it this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment