My Bailey girl died on May 16, 2013. She was almost 11 (her birthday being May 29, 2013). She hadn't been doing too well the last couple of months because of seizures. Her brain wasn't acting correctly. We put her down and it was a sad day.
We got her as a puppy when I was 11 years old! We picked her out in June and took her home in July. She was the cutest puppy in the world (and I'm not exaggerating ;) ). She was actually really sick when we took her home and almost died. Yikes! But once she got better she was better for good! She was such a good dog and spastic when she was young. She was not only the cutest dog in the world but the most spoiled dog as well.
What I will miss about Bailey/Stinky Pete/Boopers/Baby Girl:
- Going for walks
- Getting together with her dog friends
- Snuggling with her on the couch and in bed
- Taking her to the dog park
- Car rides
- Vacations with her
- Sitting outside with her when sunbathing
- #1 Having her company!
I wanted to share just a couple funny memories with her.
1. When she was younger she would put her two front paws on the kitchen table and counters scrounging for some food. One day we let her out on the screened in porch. We wondered why she didn't bother us to let her inside. Little did we know what she jumped up to the table on the porch and was eating the cake that was out there! Nick had made a specialty rocket cake for boy scouts that took hours to make. The whole corner was eaten!
2. Christmas 2002 when she was still a puppy, we took a vacation to Gulf Shores. We took her to the beach and she loved the sand. But once she got into the water and a wave took her under water she was scarred for life! Let's just say she never went swimming after that!
Enjoy the pictures!
|Picking her out!|
|Out and about in Southbury|
|What's wrong with your ears? Probably showing off her #6 tattoo|
|Isn't she just the cutest?!|
|This was a daily sight...|
|Thanksgiving 2012 (our Christmas card 2012)|
|She loved peanut butter|