Monday, August 29, 2011

A New Semester

It's been over a week since I have blogged, but I've been really busy! Driving down to Cincinnati, Louisville, and finally made it to Bowling Green-WKU


I think this blog post is all about this new school year. I'm taking 18 hours, no classes on Friday, and an online class. It's going to be a different and great semester. I'm taking 12 hours for my Communication Disorders major including: Phonetics, Development of Speech and Language, Audiology, and Anatomy/Physiology for Speech. (It's supposed to be the hardest semester of the major!) I'm also taking Advanced Oral Spanish and Exceptional Education. 


Today I had my Phonetics and Spanish class. I think I'm really going to enjoy both of them. It was great to be back in a Spanish class-listening and speaking. 

I have a new room as well. I'm in new dorm and I really like it. It's a little bit bigger and is closer to the top of the hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment