Saturday, August 20, 2011

Brownie Pizza

After baking chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies, I tried a new recipe that I found from the blog: How Sweet It Is.  It's called Brownie Pizza. There are several ways that you can make it, but I will share how I made mine today.


Ingredients:
1 Box Brownie Mix (I used Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge)
Carmel sauce 
Mini Candy Bars- cut up (I used Snickers)
1 tub of Cream Cheese Frosting (I used Pillsbury)
Chocolate Chips


Ta Da, it's done! 

I believe this was Chris's piece
Bake the brownie mix as directed. I used a 9 x13 pan, but a round pan will do too. I added chocolate chips to the batter to make it more "chocolateie." Let the brownies completely cool. Put in the refrigerator, if you are short on time. 
Spread on the cream cheese frosting. Add the carmel sauce- as much as you want. I put the carmel on in stripes and moved the pan around so the whole brownie was covered. Then add the candy bars and chocolate chips. ENJOY!! 


There are several other "pizza" ingredients you could add- coconut (like cheese!), fresh fruit (strawberries like pepperoni), nuts etc. Anything sweet would probably work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment