Friday, May 27, 2011

Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today I tried another recipe that I found off a blog that I stumbled upon. The blog is called picky-palate.com. Here is the link: http://picky-palate.com/2011/02/07/brownie-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/. I made an easier version than what was online. I go the easy route and not make too many "from scratch" recipes so I just buy box  items and go from there.


Ingredients:
1 box brownie mix (Ghirardelli is the best!)
1 roll of cookie dough (Nestle Toll House is best!)


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake brownies according to box. Let them completely cool. 8 x8 size is best. Cut the brownies into 1-inch squares.


Flatten the chocolate chip cookie dough into 6 inches circles. Put the brownie on top and then fold the cookie dough to completely enclose the brownies. You will need a lot of cookie dough! Place on non-stick pan and bake for 15-18 minutes. You may or may not use all the brownies depending on how much cookie dough you have. These cookies will turn out huge! You can make them bigger if you wish by cutting bigger brownie pieces.


Let cool and ENJOY! :)


I made about 12 cookies with only 1/3 batch of brownies and a jumbo roll of cookie dough


 The first cookie I made was huge! About 7 inches in diameter.


Brownie inside cookie. Dad's cookie he was tasting

No comments:

Post a Comment