Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! (one day late) Hope you had a great one because I sure did. My family and I went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. It was really good. It was super busy so we weren't in the front row along the railings, but we sure had great spots compared to other people! My Mom and I stood together because we left two hours earlier than my Dad, Nick, and Chris, so they they stood further away and didn't have as good experience as us, because we could see everything! We got to see tons of giant balloons, famous people (including, Miranda Cosgrove, Jessica Simpson, Kayne West, Joan Rivers, and Jimmy Fallon), and lots and lots of floats! It was cold the entire time, but it could have been worse. I hope to go again next year! We then came home and had a delicious Thanksgiving feast!

Since it's Thanksgiving time I thought I would write a list of all the things that I am thankful for... but I thought the list would take forever because it would be so LONG! So I'm going to keep it short and thank God for all the wonderful things he has given me in life!

Here are some pictures from the parade:

Buzz Lightyear

Kayne West on the NYC Float

Spiderman

Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment