Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

I can't believe that it is November already. Where did October go? Even though October flew by, it definitely was a great month. The last weekend was awesome, which was Homecoming and Halloween weekend. On Friday I went to Homecoming parade. On Saturday I tailgated and went to most of the game, unfortunately we lost..but it was still fun! Saturday night was the Halloween party at church. It was sooo much fun and better than I expected. I dressed up as "night" and Erin dressed up as "day." We played musical chairs and then danced the night away. Definitely one of the best Halloweens I've had in a long time! So enough of reminiscing about October.... I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas now! The official countdown: 24 days until Thanksgiving and 54 days until Christmas!

Here are some pictures from Halloween:

Fr Mike and Mary, the Prom King and Queen!

Scott the Lumberjack and I!

Night, the Lost Sheep, and Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment