Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anybody Else Having This Problem??

For the past week my cell phone has been very weird. It all started a few days before the time change. I will look at my phone and the time will be an hour ahead of time. But usually a few seconds later it will change back to the normal time. I thought it would be all fixed when the time actually changed Sunday morning... but no it's still confused about the time. Over the weekend I set my alarm and it woke me up an hour early... but it still woke me up at the original time that I set it. Today, it completely screwed up. I set my alarm at 8 am, but it woke me up at 7 am. At 7 am I turned off the alarm and made sure that it was still set for 8 am. But it didn't wake me up at 8! Luckily I woke up to check the time... it was 10 minutes after 8! I am glad that I woke up or I might have been late for my class. I'm not sure if it's a Verizon thing or what. I know some people who are having similar problems with the time on their phone. Although I love me phone...it looks like I will be relying I'm my clock radio for now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment