Monday, August 9, 2010

End of Summer Job

I am finally done with my job at Quassy (the amusement park). Saturday was my last day there and it sure was a long one. I started at 10:30 am and didn't leave until 9:30 pm. I worked for 11 hours straight with no breaks or sitting down! I served 1,000 people hot dogs and hamburgers for 7 hours and then I worked in the Fried Dough/Pizza stand. I'm a pro at making pizzas and fried dough now, but I'm sure glad that job is over. I liked the people that I worked with, but I didn't enjoy the work and the working schedule was wishy-washy. It was long and boring. Now I need to turn in my shirt and pick up my last check. Yes!

I also babysat last week. It was fun playing Wii, swimming, and watching movies with an 8-year-old boy! And I sure made a lot of money :). I hope they will call me back soon.

I thought I was done working.... but my family will be watching our neighbor's Golden Retriever puppy (Tucker) for 8 days. We will see how that goes. The good thing is Bailey is good friends with Tucker so they can play a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment