Saturday, June 19, 2010

Update for the Week

Wow, I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in a week! It is so unlike me... But it was because I had a busy and fun second week here in Connecticut. In the beginning of the week I did some more job hunting, but it was unsuccessful. I had an interview at Kmart Monday but no luck because they weren't hiring. (Then why did they call me in for an interview!? It was frustrating and the lady was very rude!) I also did some shopping with my mom to look for mirrors for the bathrooms. A few days the weather was cold and rainy so we had to stay inside. But that meant that I had plenty of time inside to scrapbook! I got 3 pages done (Nick's China trip, Nick's Belize trip, and Spring Break) but I still have a lot more to do. Thursday was Nick's 18th birthday. We celebrated with dessert and presents and later went to a baseball game in Bridgeport. Also on Thursday I got to see my friend Alina who lives in California now, but used to leave here in CT so she was visiting her friends for week. I know her from KY though because we went to school together. It was great to see her because I hadn't seen her in a year. On Friday we went to Jennings Beach in Fairfield. It was really nice and a perfect day to catch some rays. The water was freezing so very few people were swimming. Overall it has been a great week :)


Jennings Beach

Bridgeport Bluefish Baseball Game (The Mascot)

Nick's Birthday Dessert I Made. Brownie, Chocolate Pudding, Blackberries, Strawberries and Whipped Cream.

Stew Leonard's with Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment