Sunday, June 13, 2010

Job Search

I NEED A JOB! I need money and I need to do something with my time, so I'm not stuck at home all day! It will be a great way for me to meet some new people here, and maybe some potential new friends :)

I've been having a hard time trying to find one. Most businesses don't want anybody for just 2 1/2 months. I had an interview at Stop and Shop but they didn't hire me because it was only for the summer.. boo. But I have an interview at Kmart tomorrow. Please pray that I will get the job or at least get a job from another business! Thanks :)

Here are the places I've applied:

Stew Leonard's (grocery store)
Hallmark
Staples
Stop and Shop (grocery store)
Kmart
Quassy Amusement Park
Border's
McDonald's
Dunkin-Donuts

Blue= Didn't hire
Green= Still in the running because I haven't heard from them yet
Purple= Interview!


No comments:

Post a Comment