Sunday, April 18, 2010

Summary of my Weekend

This weekend has been great. I came home after not being home for over a month. It was great to be back. Friday I got to see my brother Nick go off to his senior prom. It was very exciting, he and his date looked great! Afterwards I went shopping for a dress and bought one! On Saturday, I went shopping with my mom and bought some new spring dresses :). Later that afternoon I got to play some quick tennis with my brother Chris... and then it was off to thunder! I had a lot of fun with some high school friends. Sometimes I forget how much fun I have with those girls, but I have a blast! I can't wait to spend some more time with them over the summer, before I move! We only stayed at Thunder for 3 hours. That was enough for us. Thunder amazes me in that I see so many different kinds of people! People speaking different languages, wearing weird clothes, you name it- I saw it! The fireworks were great as usual. Today I went for a lovely run in my neighborhood, and worked on a BUNCH of homework..still working on this research paper! Overall, I just had a great weekend, and love spending time with my family. ONLY 4 more weeks of school!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds GREAT! I really wanted to go home today but I just didn't get to. :( I'll go home either this weekend or after school is over. LOL

    ReplyDelete