Friday, April 9, 2010

Bittersweet

Looking at my planner, I realized that there are only 5 more weeks left in the semester! I can't believe it. This semester has gone too fast, and I'm almost done with my freshman year of college. Sometimes I can't fathom that I'm actually in college! I'm both sad and happy that the semester is coming to a close. I am sad because I will be leaving all of my friends. I am going to miss learning new things in class, but the not the homework and studying part, that's for sure! I am also going to miss the sense of community and meeting new people (but I'm sure I will be doing that once I move). I especially enjoy Sunday night mass because I always get so much out of them. But I will be happy to be finally home with my family! :) I have really missed them this semester and it will be great to spend 3 whole months with them! I will get to walk my dog and play games outside with my brothers. I won't have to worry about school work or when I need to go to a meeting. I am probably more excited about the school year ending than sad. But I am going to enjoy my last few weeks of school as a freshman in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment