Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!


Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great day! I sure did!

Last night I went to the Easter Vigil Mass. It was my first time going to one, I usually go on Easter Sunday with my family. It was really great to experience it. To top it all off, I was a server! I got to see a different aspect to mass. I have to admit that I was nervous, and luckily I didn't mess up! Even though the mass lasted two hours it was very meaningful and prayerful. We started outside with a bonfire and then made our way inside, to the dark. Once the Gloria started (which is one of my favorite songs!) we lit up the place! It was really neat. Jesus has risen!

Two people were welcomed into the Catholic faith and three were confirmed. Seeing this made me realize that I love being part of the Catholic community. As Father mentioned in the homily, we welcomed them into our faith and they will continue the history of Catholicism. They are important to all of us.

Well, I hope the Easter bunny was good to you! He was to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment