Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NYC this SUMMER!


Since I will be in Connecticut this summer, I will only be a 90 minute train ride to NYC! I am so excited and plan on being there a lot this summer. One thing that I hope I will get to do is go to the "Today Show" which is on TV every morning by NBC and is shot in Rockefeller Plaza in NYC. Over the summer they have a concert series. Every Friday they will have a famous singer/band come and play for the show. Last year I went to see The All-American Rejects! It was so cool (even though I was so short I couldn't really see anything).

Here is the List for the summer. ANYBODY WANT TO COME VISIT AND GO WITH ME?
I think I will be going to Lady Gaga and Ke$ha for sure (My brother Nick really wants to go to those so I will probably be there).

JUNE


4 Justin Bieber


8 Christina Aguilera


11 Rascal Flatts


18 James Taylor and Carole King


25 Maxwell

JULY

2 Maroon 5
9 Lady Gaga


16 Enrique Iglesias


23 John Mayer


30 Carrie Underwood

AUGUST


6 Train


13 Ke$ha


20 Keith Urban


27 Katy Perry


1 comment:

  1. Um... OF COURSE I WANNA VISIT!!! lol We need to cross check our calendars because I've always wanted to go to New York. Especially St. Patrick's Cathedral!

    Holla!

    ReplyDelete