Friday, March 15, 2013

The Cards in NYC

How lucky am I that I go to visit NYC two days in a row while I was in home for Spring Break?! (Post about the Katie Couric Show coming soon :) ). 

Last night my Dad and I went to the UofL vs. Villanova Big East Tournament game at Madison Square Garden. Before, we went to Stout's a bar/restaurant where they had a pregame party with lots of UofL fans, cheerleaders, etc. It was really busy, but there was a lot of energy in the room. Denny Crum, the former UofL coach and Darrell Griffith, a former 1980 championship player were there. I got pictures with both of them! 

The game was exciting with a mix of of Card, Villanova, and no one's fans there. Our tickets were in the very back row, but luckily we moved a lot closer and had some good seats. Madison Square Garden is where the Knicks and Rangers play. It was quite a facility. It was a close game at the beginning, but the Cards pulled through and won. It was a fun night!

Denny Crum and I 






No comments:

Post a Comment