Monday, March 4, 2013

I Got Accepted!

I GOT ACCEPTED TO UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE'S Speech Language Pathology Graduate Program! YAYAYAY!

I received an email on Friday and couldn't stop smiling for hours after that! When I checked my email I think I kept saying "Oh my gosh!" and I was able to share with some other girls in my class. And of course I called my Mom right away to tell her too! I was in shock because I wasn't sure if I was going to be accepted. I'm so happy that I will be going to my number one choice. My family has been very supportive and happy for me. My Aunt and Uncle sent me flowers with a congrats balloon which made my day!





Another exciting piece of news is I received this in the mail on Saturday....


I didn't even apply for an award/scholarship and I got this. Honestly, I don't even know what this award is "awarding." I think it may be senior Spanish student or something like that, but who knows. All my hard work has paid off and I'm proud that I was nominated for this. Now, how should I spend that $200?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment