- Went to the beach
- Paddle boarded, which was pretty cool! This was my first time doing it. It's actually a lot easier than I thought. The board we rented wasn't considered to be a "true" paddle board.
- Went to the pool
|Chris paddle boarding|
- Pool early in the morning since the sun was out and rain was predicted later.
- Went back to the pool later in the afternoon, but started raining on us, so we hung out the rest of the afternoon
- Ate dinner at an Italian restaurant. The pizza was really good!
|Out to dinner|
- Went out on the water in my Grandpa's boat
- Ate lunch outside at a restaurant on the water
- Came home, and I went to the pool (you can never get too much sun ;) )
- Played Bingo with the old folks. Dad won $7.50, woohoo! At least one of us won something!
|Calmest water I've ever seen!|
|Chris driving the boat|
|Dad and his Bingo earnings!|
- SCALLOPING! This was so much fun! Check out my scallop post to read all about it!
- Pool later in the afternoon
- Made dinner including the scallops we caught that day!
Preview of scalloping...Snorkeling Grandma!
|Chris is smiling! On the way back from scalloping|
The trip went so fast, but I enjoyed every minute of it!