Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so happy to be home for Thanksgiving break and very thankful too! On Thanksgiving my mom and I went to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. It was our second year going and I had fun! It was a little chilly, squishy with all the people, but it was all totally worth it. We got great spots this year and we deserved them since we left our house at 4:30!! There were some famous people in the parade I got to see including: Scotty Mccreey, Mary J. Blidge, Cee Lo Green, Neil Diamond, Avril Lavigne, Cobra Starship, and lots of cartoon characters. Also, there were lots of bands, floats, and of course GIANT Balloons! We arrived back home early afternoon and rested a little before our delicious Thanksgiving meal. We had turkey (of course!), macaroni and cheese, squash/apple salad, stuffing, and pecan pie for dessert. I will probably share some recipes of these because everything was so good! Happy Thanksgiving to you :)


Cee Lo Green 

Cobra Starship



No comments:

Post a Comment