Monday, November 21, 2011

Diet Coke Brownies, what?

I've been having a lot of fun lately looking on Pinterest and I can't get enough of it! I have been finding some cool ideas for food, crafts, and fashion. One recipe that I found on Pinterest is Diet Coke Brownies. I couldn't believe it when I saw it because it says the only ingredients are a box of brownies and a can of Diet Coke. So, I had to try it, right? Over the weekend, my friend Erin and I made them. They were "chocolatety" and gooey as ever (with that Diet Coke twist). You should try it yourself.

Ingredients:
1 Box of Brownies (13X9 pan size)
1 can of Diet Coke

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the ingredient together. You may have to let it sit for a minute between stirs because it bubbles up a lot. When completely mixed together, add to a non-stick sprayed 13 X 9 pan. Put in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Stick a toothpick to check and make sure it's cooked all the way through. Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment